Friday, March 11, 2011

W

Wariness - I'm scared of the way some things are happening.
Sometimes, you have a rough idea of how you want things to turn out in your mind and you try to stick by that plan as much as you can. When things turn out slightly better than expected, you don't embrace it as much as you actually should, for fear that something bad is bound to happen if you steer off-course, or happen to move just slightly away from your original plans. I would love to enjoy the fringe benefits that come along with my master plan, but by doing so, I'm also worried that I will fall into the traps set by myself (when I accept these benefits) and lose sight of or forget what my overall plan is about.

Weariness - I'm tired of worrying so much
What have I got to lose anyway?

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...