Tuesday, March 8, 2011

boyfriend.

Last night, I think a very strange guy tried to pick me up on the train back to campus. He asked for my name, if I'm a student, and my nationality, and went on to tell me about himself (and nope, I didn't even ask him to do that) yadah yadah. And after I told him I'm doing a major in education, he asked if we could 'hang out' so that I can tell him more about the education system here. I replied that I'm not too sure since I'm not local and he was like... "No no, not just about education.. We can talk about other things too, maybe have a nice dinner or something". Awkward silence. I was really not interested so I pretended that I didn't hear him and went back to read my notes. But then he asked if he could have my number so, I panicked for awhile and finally blurted "No, I think my boyfriend won't be too happy about it". 

I was so thankful when I finally arrived at the station I was supposed to get off at.

6 comments:

shir said...

how long did it take between him asking for your number and you reaching the station? so awkward, hahaha!

aj said...

at least 5 stops. yeah it was really weird. blah.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA. changchang! who's ur BOYFRIEND!!! HAHAAHAHAHHA. be careful okay!
qiqi.

aj said...

i don't have one now, made that up to reject the weird man lah! only going to try searching for one when i'm 28, remember?! :P

Anonymous said...

and go for matchmaking if u cant find right! lols.
qi.

aj said...

yes, speed-dating is the way to go :p

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...