Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's recess, baby!

Last weekend's surfing sessions were heartening, to say the least. Chubs shook his head and said two words to me that made me die a little inside on Saturday, but that feeling left for good on Sunday. I did pretty okay in the light wind conditions with the 6m sail and 160-litre board, I think (though everyone else will probably disagree :x). It wasn't anything fantastic, but still, I really enjoyed Sunday's surfing and felt what made me stay on. Ginger steps okay.

Jeremy's back from the U-S of A and it was a nice surprise to see him again after such a long absence. Had quite a dinner feast at Old Airport Hawker Centre and I finally tried the much-hyped Lao Ban Soya Beancurd; the texture's a little different from the usual beancurd that we're used to (it's the coffee-mate and gelatin!), it's much smoother. I'm no tauhuay connoisseur but I thought it was pretty damned yummy - Mumsy approves lol, and oh, the queues were definitely legend... wait for it, ... -ary!

It's recess week this week and I have 2 assignments due when school starts again in 7 days. It doesn't sound too bad, but as usual, I wish I'd procrastinate a little lesser.

Two pictures from the phone so that it doesn't get too boring in here:

Orange (mini) dress that I got from aeons ago but only rediscovered it in the wardrobe last week. YF went nutters when he realized I wasn't wearing any safety shorts beneath it and kept telling me how I would zao geng hahaha. I think he's trying to practice what he would say to his future girlfriends on me.

Yummy drink at Bugis Junction today.

Okay time to shoo the newly unemployed YF off my bed. Goodnight earthlings!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...