Thursday, April 26, 2012

virgin perm

Got my hair permed for the first time while I was in Penang. 

Goodbye straight hair!


It took about 3 odd hours in the salon and I couldn't be more glad cuzzie was there with me, it did help that the hairstylist was such an easy and honest person to talk to too.


A day later.


Was instructed by the hairstylist to get rid of all my combs and start twirling my hair with my fingers more often now. 


I hope the curls will stay for awhile, I quite like it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful! Very difficult to get that effect leh! How much did you do it for? Niceeee!

<3 Jenny

aj said...

tyvm <3 ! got it done for rm245, not too sure bout the rates in sg but i heard it's considered cheap for my hair length. next time we go do together beh :p

Anonymous said...

yeah it's really very nice! Like a hollywood star yo. hehehe. The permanent curls I usually see always look dry and frizzy! That's why I was pretty skeptical about it.

See you when you're back :)

aj said...

very kua zhang lah you, simi hollywood star hahah! i applied something to it to make it look less dry, maybe that's why. anyway, i'm back already! but will be leaving again tmr morning :x drop me a msg if you need me to get anything from hk k! <3

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...