Friday, April 6, 2012

anew

The semester's almost coming to an end (the last submission will be in a week's time) and like what's been said forever, every ending has a new beginning. It'll mark the start of my final holidays as a student, before I head out for practicum end June.

Reckoned it's time to change the blog layout after using the previous one for such a long time.
I know it's still simple as can be (I've just become aware of my fondness for simplicity) but hey look, some colour finally! In a bid to encourage myself to blog more, I've been reducing my tweets (the last one was about 3 weeks ago) so that I don't run out of things to say when I arrive at blogger's dashboard - working okay so far, me thinks. So, I've taken away the twitter widget from the sidebar.

So, to more blog entries very soon!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...