Wednesday, April 18, 2012

before i'm too old to use anymore cutesy stuff

I saw this little backpack on gMarket today and I couldn't help but click "Buy":


Came across it for the first time when I sat in for the kindergarten-enrichment class sometime in Feb and I couldn't forget how cute it looked (together with its chubby owner). Came across it a second time at the a shop specializing in toddler needs in the newly-renovated Katong Mall but thought it was a little expensive and I couldn't think of a use to justify its price.

Managed to get it at a slightly lower price from gMarket and I'm thinking of using it as my camera bag when it arrives! I'm probably going to get a lot of weird (if not amused) stares when I bring it out, but what the heck, I'm still going to do it anyway.


And as I was looking through the endless list of things for sale on the website, I came across something else that's really interesting too:


Dress your baby up like an edamame,
too cute.


4 comments:

shir said...

i couldn't load the picture of the bag initially but i had this nagging feeling it might be what i thought it was... and now that i can see the picture, I WANTED TO BUY THAT BAG TOO!!!!!! how much did u pay for it?! it's the cutest of the lot!

aj said...

yes i concur, too cute! i think i paid bout 18+++ or a little more for that from gmarket. anyhow, the elephant one is quite cute too, but i really like the colours for this one hee

shir said...

yes the elephant one is pretty cute too! funniest is probably the monkey one. either way, i think it's adorable how they always look too big for the kiddies in their advertising photographs. definitely gonna get them if they're still available years down the road!! do bring it out sometime so i can OOOHH AHHHH at it, hahaha!

aj said...

it arrived real quick! got it in the mail within a week after placing the order... haha

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...