Saturday, June 9, 2012

pictures from 2 weeks back

Beginning Wednesday:
Enjoyed TCC's 1-for-1 promotion at Bugis Junction after some walking around with Siao,
before the potluck with the rest of the primary school clique. 


#potluck
Made some pizzas for the potluck dinner at Siao's.
Her family helper prepared the dough and pesto while we rolled out the dough, poked holes in them, spread the pesto and sprinkled toppings generously on them.
That was my virgin pizza-making experience, and I really enjoyed it.

#potluck
Deviled eggs (by yours truly), or what they're supposed to be at least.
Yes, the piping needs some serious working on, I know.

#potluck
Prawns fried with garlic and herbs, courtesy of Jon.

#potluck
Beautiful Mesclun Salad, done by Bin and Lilin. Has got all my favourite vegetables in it! <3

#potluck
Rosti patty with smoked salmon, by Jon again (clap clap)

I just realized I forgot to snap a picture of Shir's yummy sambal fried rice!

#potluck
We played the usual drinking games, and were introduced to more new games by R.
The die is just a farce, we ended coming up with new rules to over-ride the chances which spared the thrower from drinking. And it was a good thing that the enormous bottle of Nutella was hidden from Siao's sight.

On Friday, it was my virgin visit to PLAY!
I believe clubbing's a milestone for us in our 14 years of friendship.

Siao's friend who was really fun to be around.

Saturday:
On the way to Liangliang's 21st party after tutoring, a traffic-light pause on the road.
That's a latest addition to Little Red btw.

At Liangliang's 21st. I felt so old to be around all those young ones gosh.

Monday:
Was less than a minute's drive away from tutee's place at Telok Kurau but got held up for more than 15 minutes because a gigantic construction vehicle was blocking the way. Snapped a shot of this floor-turned-seat mat in the passenger seat beside me, and don't you think it reminds you of the Esplanade too?

Monday:
Meet-up with the girlies at TCC's 1-for-1.
Enjoyed the food, and even more of the company that I had for that evening.


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...