Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not a freshie anymore!

Walking down the long NIE corridors feels great; a sense of familiarity greets me with every step I take... and I'm just still very happy that school's started. But the weather's been nothing but terrible for the past few days; it's so humid and I start perspiring 10 minutes after I get out of the room.

For the semester, I finally got into one same tutorial group as Gladys and Rhyssie. This spells w-h-e-e! Was just telling Gladys about the G10 after tutorial today and she took a test-shot of Rhyssie & me. See! I'm THAT happy to be back in school!

Photobucket
my favourite lecture mates!

Headed down to Zouk with the same two guys and Shiqi (& friend) again last night; it was really an ex-co meeting in disguise. Hur. We are meeting up so much for the past few days; almost seeing each other everyday ever since school started. I didn't enjoy the music; most of what was being played anyway... but I had fun with the drink-guessing games! Let's keep fingers crossed that the music will be much, much better the next time we hit the club again.

On a totally random note, here's something nice to share:
Photobucket
Is it pretty or pretty?

That's Dad and Mum's comforter hanging out to dry at the balcony sometime last week. It looked so colourful and it was in some sort of glow with the sunlight permeating through it, and I couldn't help but take second and third glances at it. That totally brightened up my day.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...