Monday, August 24, 2009

Week 3 Presentation

I'm kinda worried, that my ang moh tutor thinks our presentation is not controversial enough. And I'm kinda worried too, that everyone walks away from the class feeling bitter because of all the controversial issues raised. And I finally realized what stress from people around me will do to me, it makes me talk really fast. When it came to my part from the rehearsal yesterday, my group mates were like "woah, slow down". I didn't even realize how quickly I was going through things at. Don't remember when I became such a worry-wart but I'm not enjoying a moment of it.

Windsurf recruitment's finally been settled, meetings have been held every week for the past 3 weeks and will continue to be held for the upcoming few. Booze, snacks and... making fun of each other has been fun. But responsibility, big responsibility? I'm finally feeling it. And at times like this, I feel really relieved that I'm doing something that I enjoy doing. I love windsurfing and all my windsurf friends!

The past 3 weeks have been great; great room, great roomie, great hall-friends and tutorials are getting done. I'm totally loving school, and I wish time will pass slower, just a little slower sometimes.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...