Friday, August 21, 2009

Speed Demon.... NOT.

Just got back from WJ's not-too-surprising surprise celebration at Sheare's Hall not too long ago, and it was great fun. A few more to go, and all of us will be 21... how time flies, to think we were only 13 when we first met.

The roads were pretty empty as I made our ways back to NTU; empty enough for some speed but I didn't want to step any harder on the accelerator pedal once we hit 110 klicks/hr. For some strange reason, 90 klicks/hr seems to be much faster in the night as compared to the day, at least to me. Call me a wuss or whatever you deem fit, but, I just don't feel safe driving anything more than 110klicks/hr; no prizes for guessing who'll probably be getting honked at a great deal if she goes up the Malaysia highways hur.

Anyway, it seems to me like everything's happening altogether all of a sudden and unsurprisingly, I feel so overwhelmed and swarmed with events ongoing, and events that are going to happen. Whoaaaaa! Let's pick things up slowly, and have a blast doing it guys!

Oh, and I had the sweetest dream last night. It was so sweet that I woke up smiling to myself, diabetic, I tell you. I don't want to jinx anything, so please, nothing funny from you girls okay :p

2 comments:

Douglas said...

It'll feel much slower on NS highway.. cause the roads are long and wide, vehicles are so little and far apart. You'd take like 20 seconds to overtake a giant lorry when you are travelling at like 140 or 150 km/hr. You just feel safe and slow. When traffic's packed, travelling at 70 or 80 trying to squeeze and race through feels so much more thrilling! LOL

aj said...

it's not thrilling lor! feels dangerous sometimes, especially when i'm so sleepy most of the time haha

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...