Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bad-Cramps-Day

Photobucket

I thought it'd be a damned good day to do some revision since I haven't done any from the start of the 'long' CNY break, and it would probably have been a damned good day to revise IF I hadn't experience my worst cramp in months today. I spent half the time puking, visiting the loo, and the other half pressing the hot-water bottle and rubbing medicated oil to my tummy in bed. I hate cramps.

It was about 7 p.m. by the time I was finally okay and awake; after which I had to head down to Cathay to meet the primary school clique for B&Js.

Got back home an hour and a half later, and played mahjong with Mumsy, Dad & YF. During which, Dad saw my tattoo. All these while, I've been trying to hide it from them, Mum especially, since she was more likely to have spotted it, coming to my room early morn and stuff like such. Who knew Dad turned out to be the one to have discovered it first. I think he'll probably give me a scolding when CNY's over, but right now, the cat's finally out of the bag, and I'm feeling liberated!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...