Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What I learnt on 初一

While we were cooing and ahh-ing about how quickly my cousin's 1 year old learnt to move about on her feet;

Mumsy told me I first learnt to move around on my bum, you know. She had no idea how, but I managed to get around the house that way really quickly. I sound like the weirdest baby around back then.


something like that

But after watching videos as the one above, I don't feel that alone anymore. I'm not the only bum-scooter/butt-crawler around.

2 comments:

yyerdua said...

haha, aj, i didnt know i was featured in ur blog! haha. but anyways, i really cant imagine u butting around when u're young. esp when i try to place your face onto that little kiddo butting around! see you tml for math lesson! ;)
loveya,
yerdua

aj said...

heheh, i don't imagine myself doing that too. my mum also said that i would sit up with my back really straight, and slam down really hard on my back all of a sudden too.

see you tmr! heard that my friend's tutorial class was just 2 hours!

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...