Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friday before CNY.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
white eye rings, hen chou!

We did Zouk on the Friday just before CNY. What a bad idea it was; Phuture was so packed that (I'm not kidding when I say) we only had enough dancing space for our fingers. Anyhow, it also happened to be Kadence's 24th when the clock struck twelve. I hope she's coming back from Amsterdam soon; can't wait to see her soon!


ps. Just got off the phone with Mumsy. She's trying her best to dissuade me from heading to London before my cousin's done with her exams, and I'm trying my best to assure her I won't get in the way (of course I've not told her that I'll be getting around on my own yet!).

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...