Thursday, February 11, 2010

Weekend + School

Photobucket

Watched a musical where our dear Robin starred as the male lead. It was a nice and light-hearted show, and possibly the second musical that I've watched in my 21-odd years, with the first being Forbidden City. I couldn't help but almost choke on my own laughter when we first saw him saunter onto stage; I think I was just not used to seeing him so serious and all.

School's great as usual!

Photobucket

The few of us are always up to some kind of mischief or other. Like staying behind in the lecture theatre after lectures to take funny pictures like this. Or coming up with weird, but funny signs that might have the possibility of being acculturated in school someday.

Photobucket
Thank you girls for making school fun!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...