Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The end is near.

xuanie, yadah and rongster; the 3 lovely girls who've tolerated my nonsense this semester

The semester is coming to an end soon. We had our Electives briefing this afternoon and as usual, everything seems interesting when you know nothing about them. I've been keeping a better track of time this turn round, but it still feels really fast. Have been much more consistent in readings and lectures (save for the last few 203 lectures) and we'll just have to see if that's going to pay off!


ps. I had my first Couchsurfing meet-ups last afternoon and night! Might talk about it soon :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thankful I don't look bad here changster!

-rongster

aj said...

hehe don't worry, you will always look pretty!

Anonymous said...

Of course it'll pay off! :) :) :) Continue to work hard k! All the best! wahahha. ;)

-Miss Communication.

aj said...

thank you for your encouragement. love always.

-Miss Understand

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...