Thursday, April 22, 2010

one more to go!


 










I don't think Language Acquisition today was very difficult; hopefully we'll all be able to do well. That leaves me with just Singapore English (Ludwig's paper!) next Tuesday, I'm kind of looking forward to it. Real  madness. I think I'm the only one who looks forward to exams.

Oh, I got back one of my assignments for English and I'm really upset (with myself) that I didn't do too well, considering it's the first time I (more or less) took charge of things for assignments in uni. I told G last night that I'm going to be an irresponsible member for group projects next semester since they seem to do much better; by focusing so much better on individual parts rather than group parts what. G rolled her eyes at me blah, and in case you take what I'm saying for real, I'm really just joking pleasepleaseplease don't put me on your group assignments' blacklist! I promise that I will put in my 'bestest' efforts for group assignments.

Totally dislike the unfairness in life sometimes, but we really need to learn to chew on that, simply because, it happens. Bitching about things will just make you look bad and sound like you're over-rating yourself, when it's really just a bad case of sour grapes (read: paragraph above). Blah.

Alright I'm going to take a quick nap now as a reward for myself, for completing the 203 paper smoothly. Meeting Uncle David for NCAP lecture later on, looking forward to the XO Beehoon for dinner!


update: no xo beehoon for dins; apparently they relocated to Dover.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...