Monday, April 5, 2010

Great weekend, as usual.

I am thankful for the extra rest day we had this weekend; managed to catch up quite a bit on rest. Rest = good, and good = something to be happy about for me!

Quick recount:
Met up with Doug on Good Friday Eve, and we headed down to Dempsey (the usual hunt; NO I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT BEN AND JERRY'S PLEASE). Had a good time catching up with him, and Kenny too! I'm really happy for him now that he's more or less certain of what he wants to do post-ORD, and that life's treating him well so far. & I'll be even more glad to hear if everyone whom I've not been in contact with lately are doing well too... I miss hanging out with a lot of people these days but it seems like everyone's busy! With school deadlines, work, boyfriends, other friends... Either that, or we just lack the initiative to organize meet-ups! We suck.

On Good Friday night, I went skating with Shir & ZhuBaJie (ZBJ) at ECP. I left my pair of Bumblebees in the car boot and YF had driven off with them earlier in the evening... so, I wore my hockey skates instead. That's probably like the 6th or 7th time I wore them so I wasn't too used to them; it was a bitch lacing up and there were a few near-blisters when we were on our way back to Carpark B1. Enjoyed the session nonetheless (it's been awhile...), and the vegetable fritters as well as fries at Carl's Jr's too. What a healthy way to end the session!

ZBJ & Aileng at Vivo earlier on; they'd just collected their Contiki Cairo tickets from Chinatown before that and I'm so excited for them! We bought Bin a wallet from Ted Baker and had dinner at Swensens (Salad Buffet's seriously not a bad idea). I love meeting them because we eat and get fat together a lot!

Now that the group essay's nearly done, we only have 2 more lesson plans to go. I can't wait for that, and then we're all set for the exams!

2 comments:

siao said...

ahhhh im not zhu ba jie!

aj said...

we both are la! :p

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...