Monday, April 5, 2010

Time of the month again!

G's just helped me to trim my fringe again. She's been doing it for the past 2 months at least and we always end up laughing a lot on the floor where she does the trimming. Today took longer than usual because she was trying very hard to make sure that my new straight-cut bangs are straight.

When I first saw what it looked like after she was finally done, I went on to Google immediately, typed "Melon Cat" and showed her my search results:




We both can has straight-cut bangs! Haha! I have no idea why I remembered it as Melon Cat when it's clearly pomelo! But still... what an uncanny resemblance eh?

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...