Sunday, October 12, 2008

纸包不住火

Haven't been to Pasir Ris Park for ages but I finally did today! David's (windsurf vp) birthday celebration was held at the last pit of the park and I guess the guys had a good time getting dunked and getting wet. I love hanging out with these people because they're all so sporting!

The weather was perfect for a barbecue; cool breeze and no rain!


everyone who attended!

Great people, great food and hearty laughter; the constituents of a great meal.


ps. It's really beyond my understanding why people do the things they do (or not do), sometimes. Maybe I'll talk bout this some other day. 4 a.m. now, I need my sleep!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...