Thursday, October 30, 2008

One final one to go

After much procrastination, I finally got the dreaded Ed Psych essay done. *throws confetti and jumps around in glee*

Now I'll just have to move on to the linguistics one and get something done before I meet up with my 2 assignment partners later!

_

I had a long good talk with Tan earlier on, and I realized how much I miss the girls. We haven't bitched in the longest time ever! I just can't wait to see them this Friday during the alumni gathering (lala i hope you'll make it!)!

In the process of my procrastination, I surfed the net a bit. Checked out prices for air tickets to Bangkok (it's only $170+ including airport tax for a 2-way trip, anyone interested to go shopping?), Guangzhou, Phuket, Sydney, etc etc. Anyway, Jetstar's promotion is on till 3rd November and you've got to travel between 5th January to 30th June 09'. I also looked at the possibility of going for a liveaboard trip to one of the nearby countries, and I'm really excited to work out the details and all, once the essays are submitted.

ps. I didn't sleep a wink last night and now, it's time for breakfast. I'm so going to have rocking eyebags. Sigh...

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...