Monday, October 13, 2008

The night summed up

Today, my 9 year old cousin discovered the joy of using his baby sister as a human cushion. They were squealing and giggling with delight on the expressway as my aunt and uncle gave me a lift back to hall 7. I can't help but laugh together with them, because they were just so cute.

Got back to hall and changed the bedsheets (yay to fresh bedsheets!). Went one round around NTU with Gerald and 2 of his friends from hall. They jogged while I skated (and they could keep up with me when I wasn't struggling with the slopes, fast!), and the up slopes kinda killed me physically. It was so tiring keeping my t-brake position in place towards the end while we were going downslope and my legs gave way finally, thus resulting in a scraped bum (yes, again).


No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...