Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fishing Frenzy!

I haven't been downloading iPhone applications for the longest time ever, but I'm so glad I did today. Science lecture was boring and almost put me to sleep; even the tutor admitted he didn't know what he was talking about at different intervals throughout the lecture.

And at times like that, instead of falling asleep, I whipped out my trusty iPhone and began downloading applications faster than the lecturer could go on to the next slide. Not hard to guess which application got me hooked this time round; I was tilting and shaking my iPhone sideways, forward and backward, rocking back and forth trying to fish my way past the first level during lecture.

Photobucket

hard at work okay!

Came back to my room and continued with it.

Photobucket
roomie said she's never seen me so engrossed before ha.

And my hard work paid off! I completed all 12 levels of the game... like after an hour of trying. Okay I know this is a totally pointless entry and I really should be studying instead... but really, it's so fun you should try it and get hooked too!

Oh. I made my own dinner for the first time since the start of the semester. Campbell's Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup, paired with mashed-up bits of Hup Seng's sugar crackers. Sounds like a totally odd combination? Tasted like one... but I like it. I always like the oddest things in life.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...