Thursday, September 17, 2009

Time-travelling.

Photobucket
bored in math tutorial

Contrary to what the title may suggest, nope, it's not about that movie. I was going through my first blogspot's archives and looking back, I am truly appalled that I was capable of doing things such as using "euuuu" in place of "you", adding the unnecessary "z" or "x" at the end of words so they looked a little more cool, and the word "yesh" for "yes". Gosh. I feel super embarrassed now; someone should have shot me back then for such atrociousities. Am keeping the old archives private so no one will ever get to see them again.

Apart from all that terrifying grammar/vocabulary that I'd used in the past, I realized I was a lot more angsty back then too. I don't remember where all that negativity came from; but there was so much of it at one point I was swearing and cursing in every single entry I'd blogged. I seemed to have such a strained relationship with my parents and YF, and I complained about every single thing that was happening in my life; nothing was ever happy enough for me.

Can't describe to you how glad I am now that that phase is over in my life... I think. Reading those past entries made me cringe a lot; I can't believe I said some of the awfully embarrassing things I said, but truth is, I've said them. But reading those entries, made me realize that I've become a little more mature than what I used to be too. It was always about me wanting, and never about what I could give. I never saw things beyond my own perspective, and I took everything I had for granted. Not anymore, at least I hope that's what it's going to be.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...