Thursday, September 24, 2009

I think I love dreaming... subconciously anyway

In what felt like the longest 1-hour nap I've just had, I dreamt about something related to religion. About how people are willing to give up so many things in life just cause of their faith, just because it requires them to. Anyway, I watched a video clip last night on You-tube, where Russell Peter was interviewed. For all the 'racist' jokes that he's come up with, you'd imagine him to be really insensitive about religions too. But nope, he replied that religion's one issue that he will not go into on in shows because it's just too damned sensitive. What a nice guy.

ps. I feel damned guilty for taking an hour-long nap when I have so many things to hand up tomorrow. Time to get some coffee and get down to work.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...