Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Let's guess

To the handful of people who visit this online space every now and then,

Let's play a game! Drop a comment but don't tell me who you are, let me guess instead. Give yourself nicknames that will remind me of you, or bring up one distinctive, past memory that you have of me that no one else might have. If I guess correctly, I'll do something nice for you. If not, then I guess I'm just not supposed to know who you are. Let's play!

ps. I'll keep it anonymous!

4 comments:

aj said...

eh someone post something please?

Anonymous said...

Anon game huh. HolidayssssS?

Like cannot post anonymous leh hahas..

tmefbthar* said...

haha i cant really think of sth distinctive eh.

hmm but i think i saw u before i knew u, or maybe we could have known each other much earlier, cos u know quite some of my lao peng yous! =))

aj said...

okay gchj solved. tmefbthar solved too! hee. :)

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...