Monday, September 7, 2009

傻笑

sai-naing at the buffet table with half of KTOWY last Friday evening.

I think it's become sort of like a bi-monthly affair, this Sakae Supper Sushi (wow alliteration!) Buffet thing. Only 4 of us turned up this time round; the rest were either busy with school work, too cash-strapped, or too busy with some other businesses. I liked 4. Apart from eating, we talked about problems in school; the guys just started their first years in university not too long ago and JM's not doing too well, there's probably a lot of getting used to for them. None of them were too used to my new hair; wenyun said I look like a butch, and jm said I look like a preppy Jap boy. I love this bunch a lot, I think. If not, I'd have snapped at them for telling me I look like a boy two times over.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...