Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pictures from the last two weeks.

From Weijun's belated birthday celebrations:

Photobucket
I have friends who can draw really well #1 : Ruilong! Weijun's birthday cake; decorated it at The Icing Room.

Photobucket
I know her hands were probably shaking at her palms were perspiring, but still, she makes it look so easy!


Photobucket
Lighting up all that candles wasn't as easy a task as I'd thought it to be. Our surprise for Weijun flopped when he entered the room halfway while we were lighting up the candles. Ha.

Photobucket
All of us, but Yenling's not in the picture!

Siao's pre-21st celebrations:

Photobucket
Siao's (expensive) birthday treat; it came up to about $80/pax but there's a 15% discount for UOB credit cards. Took me awhile to find Shangri La, and some time to find my way to the restaurant. Thank you siao eh!

Photobucket
Making her first birthday wish for the year. Love you much! We'll go skating again once the weather clears up and I'm not sooo busy with school stuff okay!
Photobucket
I have friends who can really draw well #2: Shirleen Sim. I hope I'd be able to decorate a cake as nicely as my friends do if there is a need for me to do so one day.


Windsurf Orientation:

Sucked the life out of me; being in the sun almost the entire day, but I am so glad that it is finally over (for the year at least)!

Photobucket
us, from the morning session. Can you spot a few familiar faces? Like Choonyan who's standing right beside me... and Ruilong, your good friend Kengfoo...

Photobucket
Titus and his prep talk.

Photobucket
the conditions on the day were quite ideal for beginners; everyone seemed comfortable enough doing what they were doing on the boards.

Photobucket
waiting for Mingle's simulator session to end. Jack, Shunxiang, Shiqi and me!

Photobucket
mingle and an ang-moh guy on the simulator, he looks like a surfer, don't you think?

Photobucket
Titus having a go on my bubblegum board and orange sail!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...