Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Truth works either way.

ACS presentation's finally over! I have no more presentations, so that leaves me with just 2 more lesson packages, 1 more e-learning assignment and 1 more group essay to hand in before the start of exams.

For my presentation today, I'd gotten both good and bad comments. The ones who'd given me the good ones were really too kind, and I'm thankful for the ones that were critical (at least they were being honest! not to say the ones who gave kind comments were not...), for knowing where to improve on. I realized I've always found myself in classrooms where the culture's like, everyone's nice when it comes to peer evaluation (at least for presentations and even if they're horrible) so that they won't come across as mean or something. Kind of shields us from the harsh reality that people might not like the shit we've prepared for your classes and are not afraid to tell us in the face in future; our little hearts will probably break or something when it happens, me thinks.

School woes aside, here's what my alarm settings looked like last week when G wasn't around and I had a 8.30 class in the morning:


Look, I went to bed at 4 a.m.


I ended up an hour late for class. I'm truly horrible, I know right.

ps. clubsnap's down for the second day now, please be back up soon :(

3 comments:

G said...

(Looks at your alarm settings and shakes my head).... But, at least you can hear your alarm now! LOL. I feel so bad making you stress every morning, probably worried that i'll end up screaming at you for not hearing your alarm. hahaha...

hehe. love.
Fret not k? i'm here.


haha.

aj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

starshine lah! Lol!


hehe. love.

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...