Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dance of fancy

I need to...
see the great white mantas doing their flips, 
fin alongside the gentle whaleshark, 
frolick with dolphins in the deep blue sea, 
spot a pygmy seahorse right infront of my eyes, 
watch a mola mola (aka ocean sunfish) bask in the sun and gulp down a jellyfish, 
stroke the back of a turtle that's at least 3 decades older than me,
have a giant shoal of fishes surround me,
and get all of them to share their secrets with me.

I swear all of them're calling out to me. 

They want me to be there, I'm know they do. And so, I came up with a list of places to visit in the near future (5 to 10 years): Raja Ampat, Similans, Sipadan. I need to start saving again.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...