Thursday, November 6, 2008

Waking up my idea

Papers are on next Wednesday and Friday respectively, & I still thought I have one more week to study wtf. I'm totally going to start immersing myself in linguistics and grammar notes later.

Wan Do Sek with the girls was great tonight. Yummy dim sum in an old-school setting, can't get any better than that. Nevermind the drink was kind of diluted. I had fun catching up with them both, epsecially when we tried to make Siaos talk.

And GESL's over, hiccups all over the place but I'm so happy to say it's really over. The kids' enthusiam for learning was infectious, and that thrilled me to no end. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to get used to them, whether I like it or not. Siaos really kind to lend me her hubby #2 for photo-taking, and I went mad snapping. Pictures up soon enough aight? 

Okay, time to catch some sleep. It's going to be a long day ahead, I hope it'll be a productive one.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...