Monday, November 10, 2008

Progress...

has been slow (you know how much of a procrastinator I am); but I'm definitely moving forward, inch by inch. I can't be more thankful that I only have two papers (if not I'd be so fucking screwed right now), seriously.

Definitely spending more time online than revising, but when I finally do get down to the textbooks, I feel like I'm able to concentrate better. Please tell me some of you study this way too? The lappy's too much of a distraction for me, I'm sure.

Arghh!

5 days away from the semestral break, but it feels like forever. I totally skipped windsurfing this weekend and I can't wait to get back next week!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...