Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missing out on the details?

've been walking around the whole day and I went to parts of Chinatown I never knew beforehand existed, Peninsular Shopping Centre to take a look at 2nd-hand DSLRs, etc. Conclude? I felt like a foreigner can, apparently there's a lot (places, things, people, etc) to Singapore that I haven't learnt. Thanks you for showing me around.

Holding onto a kickass camera (not talking bout my toy camera luh haha), you find yourself looking at things that you've never in the past noticed. The details are there all along, they just need someone to take a little notice of them. Same goes for life? Maybe. Take a look all around you, and see if you've missed anything or anyone out.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...