Saturday, November 29, 2008

From what I remember

Last minute HK cafe dinner with primary school clique on Tuesday,

Zouk on Mambo Night with a few NIE peeps (he-who-shall-not-be-named's OG's mini-clique),

Xiao Long Bao lunch and Island Creamery afternoon snack with Kenni (I love apple pie too tansimins!),

Carls Junior for lunch with Doug on Saturday,

Half-day skate camp on Tuesday,

Spontaneous trip to JB with Doug today to get contact lens,

IT fair with he-who-shall-not-be-named and his two friends, I got myself a 1000GB hard-disk and I've only just started transferring stuff over (it's a nightmare trying to sort out all of your songs two years after you've downloaded them). & Gladys was there at the Acer booth!


& lots of driving lessons! I cleared the second module finally, will get to start on parking the next time round whoo.

100% positive that a lot more happend, but I'm pretty much bummed out from sorting out the songs. Will be away to Vietnam in less than 48 hours; have yet to convert sgd to dongs, have yet to pack my bag, and've only just learnt my departure time. Gee.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...