Friday, November 21, 2008

Signs that you might be a little too tanned

1. Your long-time friend's granny asks your friend if you are Indian (when it's not the first time she's seen you).
2. The drink-stall auntie at the Kopitiam looks truly surprised when you open your mouth to order 菊花茶.
3. Cleaner macik asks about your day in Malay.

[amusing yeh?]

And of course, Mum going on endlessly about how I'm going to get skin cancer and something along that line (touchwood). Despite all that, I'm still loving my glorious tan.


ps. I've been pigging out so much I'm definitely going to put on some weight. Visited Island Creamery finally! I love Siaos. If I ever turn lesbian one day I'd go look for her first.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...