Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family dinners & change

It was the first time my aunt ever talked to me like that; telling me how great being single is, how I should really see the world while I can (before I get tied down with marriage and kids); because holidays after you have your own family can get kind of different.

The past 2 nights were spent away from home. First night of surf camp was spent at the Sea Sports Club, and we were out on the roads for night cycling on the second. Set off from ECP to Old Airport Road Hawker Centre, followed by Novena Square, Thomson Road (The Prata House), Bishan, Potong Pasir, Bugis, Esplanade (where we rested for quite a while) and finally back to the park.

Excuse me now while I head back for more bed time. loves.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...