Wednesday, December 31, 2008

One drink too many


How many times do you recall yourself having a bad or funny experience with alcohol?

The first time where I got myself really drunk was probably two years back, with the PSC (i'm so going to call the primary school clique this from now on) at one of the playground at Gardens, after a really bad quarrel with Doug. We had too much whisky + coke / juice as forfeit for the Black/White Sheep game, and when our bladders couldn't take it anymore, we realized there's no toilet in sight. We ended up settling our business in one of the nearby bushes, stifling laughs in between.

When Jon decided to send us home, I forgot whose idea was it to wind down the car windows and shout at every random passing Ah Neh (again). I learnt from the rest of the PSC that I'd been really enthusiastic in shouting that night (usually I'm the quiet one) alongside Siaos, Jon and Rob, though I can't really remember what I'd been shouting. I remember sleeping at the backseat when everyone else went to the toilet at Macs (after we left the playground), apart from Jon, and he let out a really (understatement lol) smelly fart because he thought there was no one else in the car wtf. Everyone ended up having a good laugh bout it when they heard it.

Anyway, I've only just realized that I party and drink too little! There's never been once where I totally lost my mind, passed out, or had to be carried out of a club (or anywhere else for that matter). Yes, it's easy to get high and all (its easy at a place where beers go for 1USD per can and comes with a free shot), but nope, no passing out so far. I've been a really mild drinker but I am actually looking forward to getting myself dead drunk one of these days. Will tell you guys when that happens.

ps. The last episode of The Little Nyonya's disappointing, to say the least. After everything that they've been through, why can't the two of them be together already?

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...