Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The aspiring baker


After so much procrastination, I finally got myself an electric mixer and the necessary ingredients from Phoon Huat beside Burlington Square. I must admit I did a terrible job on my first attempt at Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. Cupcakes turned out a little too hard, but I thought the buttercream wasn't as difficult to make as I thought it'd be. The cupcake mixture seemed to be a little too dry but I can't seem to make out where I went wrong; I'm quite certain I stuck to the measurements. Ohwell! Let's keep fingers crossed and hope the next batch will turn out to be more well-made.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...