Monday, December 1, 2008

From the land where motorcyles reign

Hey people, I've seriously got no idea whether or not I'm being charged for this internet service at the hotel lobby (have yet to see any signs so far) so I guess I'll just do a really quick update and shoo.

Arrived at HCM's airport at 8.30 a.m. local time (1hr behind Singapore time) and met our guide, Ko (pronounced ker). Everything's been good so far, though we withnessed the result of a road accident (pretty bloody, god bless the poor soul).

The group of us've just came back from one of the more prominent night markets here in HCM, and we'll be setting off for Mui Ne Beach in Phan Tiet (or sth like that) tomorrow morning. Keep you guys updated again if I can alright, miss you all! :)


ps. I'm sorry for the hasty departure. Please don't be upset bout it.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...