Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The wait is long and agonizing.

I can't get to sleep. Just finished watching the 22nd episode of Little Nonya on mobtv, you can say I'm addicted. Shall not comment on the acting and despite the predictable plot, I find myself going back for more. Yeh, sucker. Agh, I wish they'd upload the episodes faster!

Met up with the tri-team for a steamboat dinner tonight and Ah Chew Desserts after. Nothing remarkable bout the steamboat place but dessert was Great! & I happened to meet a really unpleasant person at Ah Chew's. The initials' SC; guess it's not that difficult to figure out who. Anyway, it was a really nice evening spent catching up with some of the tri senior members and coach PY!

Sent 3 rolls of film for developing today, after such a long wait. Was a little scared that the uncle might not be able to process my roll of black & white since I didn't roll the spool properly and the film appers to have been exposed to light, but he said "no worries!" Now I'm really keeping fingers crossed. Hope to receive everything in the CD tomorrow afternoon.

& today made me really glad bout the little interest that I might have in fashion. Thank goodness for all that money not spent. Now I'm that teeny weeny bit closer to getting my 2nd-hand DSLR and my dream holidays. must.prevail.must.not.give.in.to.temptations.

Siaos if you're reading this, let's go get our ipods on Christmas Eve when I'm back from Penang? I'm quite sure they'll be having some special last-minute promotions on that day.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...