Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let's do a re-cap

Don't we all love recaps? Now's probably a little too early for one, but who cares! I probably won't have much time for one anytime later than now, with the Penang trip coming up and all.

In the year of 2008, I...

# completed my 3-year long journey at Temasek Polytechnic,
# taught inline-skating for a couple of months,
# was accepted by NIE,
# picked up windsurfing and joined the club,
# donated blood for the first time ever,
# visited Phuket upon graduation,
# did Saigon & Mui Ne beach with the windsurfers,
# went for my first leisure dive,
# did a trek up Stong,
# tried Salsa Dancing,
# stopped working at the Wine Company,
# broke up with my ex of nearly two years,
# attended his passing out parade still,
# baked a batch of cupcakes together with shir and jon for siaos' birthday,
# tried to pick up inline hockey too,
# got my holga,
# visited eateries (that I've never heard of) with damned good food,

There's been both laughter and tears and I'm glad I came across all the people that I've met. Only yesterday, it felt like I was going to get abs from all that laughing at Bliss. I'm blessed, and I know it. 

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...