Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Some Quick Ones

I hate sore throats, and I'm having one right now. Sucks one lor, especially when I'll be going for a holiday in a few days' time. Downing water every 15 minutes now, I hope it'll work to make the sore go away.

Attended Doug's belated 21st birthday party on Saturday, and met up with some of the lifesaving girls. Great time to catch up; they're all missed.


that's a big cake from Awfully Chocolate


ZZ's back in Singapore. For good (I hope)!

I missed windsurfing over the weekend. Thought it might be a good idea to stay out of the sun so that the throat will get better, but, it seems like my masterplan didn't work too well.

I've jumped onto the Restaurant City bandwagon two nights ago.

Totally looking forward to payday, even though there's no mid-year bonus this time round. I'm pretty broke and pretty much detesting this feeling.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...