Saturday, June 20, 2009

Goodbye 30D.

After much consideration, I decided to give up my DSLR... and got myself a G10 instead. 30D is an awesome camera, with superb functions and all... but really, I've been under-utilizing it. Way under. I would find it a hassle to bring the camera around, because it's so much heavier than the usual cameras and most of the time, it stays home in the cupboard when I should really have taken it out to take beautiful pictures.

I got to admit I haven't made much progress in photography, unfortunately... so I guess the camera will be in better hands from now on. And G10 will probably serve my needs better than the big-ass DSLR, I suppose. Say yes to more pictures!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...