Thursday, June 25, 2009

Something Serious Comes Along...

I had the first meeting with the in-charge of the primary school that I'll be going to for my Teaching Experience today and I also got to meet up with some other schoolmates who got posted to the same place. The school looks cosy enough, with colourful paintings all around (ground, walls, stairs... everywhere! Are all primary schools like that these days?) and the staff are rather friendly.

I thought I spotted one of my primary school teachers in the staffroom, but there wasn't much time to mingle, guess I'll just try to confirm this if there's the chance. Am really glad that I won't be teaching, I swear I'm not ready for this yet, but my seniors said there'll be a high possibility where we'll be made to relief classes in the secondary school where we are posted to for the second week... and the students there aren't exactly... cooperative.

Still deciding if I should drive to school; even though the distance's less than a bus stop away, I cannot imagine walking in heels to and fro!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...