Monday, July 20, 2009

The First...

Photobucket
21 didn't feel too different; blowing out the candles.

The Primary School Clique had my first 21st birthday dinner with me on Saturday. We had the durian dinner buffet at Cafe Vic and it was great! I saved the spaces in my stomach (after breakfast) just for it, and I wish I'd saved more! I managed to trick Jon twice in the night too, while playing eating/drinking games; can't remember when was the last time anyone did that, and I couldn't stop laughing when everyone else did too.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort, I really appreciate everything very much! It's been 10 years since I first knew you guys, and who'd expect time to fly by so quickly. I'm really lucky to have every single one of you as friends and I hope we'll be laughing till we end up in tears 10 years from now. Big fat hug to the few of you!

Photobucket
isn't she pretty?

I got my first present this year from Doug. He's in Thailand right now, so he had it mailed to me probably a week back? I know you'll be reading this when you get back so yea, just want to let you know it's really sweet and thoughtful of you, to remember that Ariel is my favourite Disney princess and even piece a 1000-piece puzzle together for me. Thanks for that, and I really love it! Will hang it up on my wall one of these days, promise!

Photobucket
there you have it, the first puzzle I've ever received from anyone.

Do you have a favourite Disney princesses too?

I haven't really been able to make up my mind between Belle and Ariel; Belle wanting more than what her small town has to offer and Ariel, what the human world is all about. I love their strong (and sometimes stubborn) characters so damned much.

Someday, I'm going to get myself inked with a mermaid tatt.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...