Saturday, July 11, 2009

Friday Night!

No salsa tonight but I went skating with Siao tonight, and the most embarrassing thing happened! Hahahahah I'm not going to stop laughing at it for years, I'm sure. We had some fries from Carls Jr (I declare it my favourite fast food place for fries!), so the exercise part didn't really work.

Cleaned the car a little too. I went up all the way to the highest level of the multi-storey carpark where there were no other cars, parked right in the middle of the level and got down to work. Have you tried cleaning a car? It's a really tiring task; you need to pull out the floor mats, vacuum them, wipe the seats, the dashboard, grooves where you never knew existed...etc. There's just so much dust in all those hidden places! Good experience though, since I don't get to do this so often... and I would like to think of it as a little contribution for the family car.

I love Friday nights!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...