Friday, July 31, 2009

Burnt.

It's probably the 4th or 5th day of the NTU Sports Camp and a couple of us headed down to Pasir Ris Park so that the participants could have a go at the windsurf equipment. Things didn't start off too smoothly; it took Collin and me awhile to find the exact location and we were late for 30 minutes for making U-turns all over, I realized I'd forgotten to include the U-joint in the equipment packing list two minutes after arriving at the beach, the Chinook boom that I'd packed was too big for the 6.5m sail that we were using for the day... everything was horrible and I felt terrible for screwing up.

Titus, thankfully, made his way to East Coast and saved the day. I'm going to treat this as a lesson and not repeat the same mistakes again when sports club comes to us for help again next sports camp.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...