Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some secondary school...

2 days into my observation stint at the secondary school and everything's fine so far. The classes that I've been to are relatively more well-behaved as compared to the classes that some other trainees had (fighting in class!), and nope, no relieving of class, much to my relief.

The culture and environment is so different in a neighbourhood school as compared a SAP school; especially in disciplinary matters. More than half the school would probably have been caught for inappropriate attire if my previous discipline master saw them in their colourful headbands, ankle socks and tucked-out shirts. It's been quite an eye-opener so far.


ps. I've been having so much of those canned lychees that I almost forgot how delicious the fresh ones taste.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...