Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mental Block

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm not feeling my blogging-self for the past few days; in fact, I even thought about stopping altogether. I've been having a lot of thoughts, thoughts that I'm unable to translate into words here. I'd really like to talk about them here, share them with you guys but I also realized that some things are just not meant to be shared so liberally on a public internet space. Not that too many people are reading, but still...

Anyway, over a week late for this but it's just going to be a few pictures of the first KTOWY overseas trip... to KL. To be exact, just 5. I'm using Picnik to resize the pictures and it only allows me 5 pictures per upload, so yeah.

Photobucket
KLCC, better known as the Twin Towers, or Petronas Towers?


Photobucket
Guess who got made up... I still cannot help but laugh out loudly (to myself when I see the individual shots)

Photobucket
our first ride in Genting...

Photobucket
the Viking, love this.

Photobucket
and finally, a group shot outside Golden Mile.

I'm so looking forward to the end of July.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...