Sunday, October 23, 2011

Mumsy and I (and YF too) are always getting into 'scuffles'; she would come into our rooms when we are still sleeping early in the mornings and try to get us out of our beds by launching tickle attacks, pinching our fatty asses or putting weird-tasting food into our mouths, etc... we would usually retaliate by doing some air-kicks, shoving her hands away, tickling her back, or you know, stop being lazy bums and just get out of bed.

Counter attacks are usually launched when she's dozed off on the sofa in the living room; basically, any moment when she's just not too alert... and more scuffling usually ensue.

Earlier this evening, I landed a sneak attack on Mumsy while she was concentrating on the telly. She countered with some of her usual moves and told me to stop it.

Her: 不要弄我 hor!
Me: 为什么不可以? 你每次也是弄我跟弟弟...
Her: 因为我是 Mummy.
Me: Then 改次我做 mummy 了就可以弄你了是吗?
Her 还是不可以. 你可以去弄你的孩子咯.
Me: -_-


I probably have one of the cheekiest mothers amongst all my friends.
and yes, I love her so much despite all the pinching!

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...