Sunday, October 2, 2011

Red and green

Made my virgin trip down to Red Dot on Friday night with JM and Zhen. That was probably one of the most impromptu outings that we've had, it must be!


I had a taste of one of the beers offered at this watering hole, and guess what, it's green!


Green beer, anyone?


According to the menu description, the green comes from a Spirulina (some health supplement) infusion. So now, we can all drink beer and stay healthy. What a great idea!

The green may come across as off-putting for many, but taste-wise, it wasn't bad at all. In fact, I thought it tasted refreshingly light for people who don't drink beer that often like me.


We had a great time catching up, and WY joined us for a late-night supper at McDonald's after. I think it's really cool that the topics we're talking about these days are so different from what we used to discuss.

No comments:

It was during one of those conversations where we were disagreeing again with each other's views that I got a clearer understanding of ...